Free parking for patients and visitors is located directly across the street from the hospital’s main entrance on Haynes Street. The circular driveway at the front entrance of the hospital can be utilized to drop off patients.
Free valet parking services are available Monday – Friday for main entrance and ambulatory drop-offs.
Main Entrance valet services located on Haynes Street: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Ambulatory valet services located on Grand Street: 5:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
If you are visiting Manchester Memorial Hospital for a test or procedure, you are required to pre-register. Our easy access pre-registration services will answer all of your questions about your upcoming stay. For more information, please call our pre-registration line at 860.872.5150.
As of Jan. 1, 2022, the No Surprises Act bans out-of-network providers and facilities from sending consumers bills for amounts beyond in-network costs and standard fees like deductibles and co-pays. View more here: No Surprises Act
Visiting hours are 12 – 8 p.m. daily
The health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors is our top priority and we value the healing quality of patient visitation. Please see information below to support both safety precautions and visitor allowances.
- Two visitors per patient, 18 years of age or older
- NOTE: Exceptions may apply for patients who are deemed as comfort measures only (end of life care).
- All visitors must pass COVID screening upon entry. Visitor passes will be given to individuals to wear to denote they have cleared the screening process.
- All visitors must arrive and continue to wear a face mask/covering while in our facility.
Inpatient Units with Full/Partial Restrictions
**Visitor exceptions will be allowed at the discretion of Clinical Management which can include patients who are on comfort measures/end-of-life care.
- Oncology (Inpatient Only): Only visitors currently residing with the patient will be permitted**
- Family Birthing Center: One designated Support Person and One designated Visitor from time of arrival for birth through the transition back home. Siblings will be allowed to visit during regular visiting hours. These children should be accompanied by one of the two approved adult visitors. No additional adult visitors are currently permitted. Child-sized masks will be available at the nurses’ station.
- NICU: Only those with assigned wrist bands are permitted (2 bands per NICU patient).
- Behavioral Health: Visitation by appointment
- One visitor allowed based on accommodations. Visitor exceptions will be allowed at the discretion of Clinical Management which can include patients who are on comfort measures/end-of-life care.
Ambulatory & Outpatient Services
- One visitor allowed based on accommodations.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Per Connecticut’s Department of Public Health rule dated June 15, 2019 (Sections 19-13-D3 (Short-term hospitals, general and special), visitors are allowed for patients who need assistance due to the specifics of their disability and may have one designated support person with them to support their disability-related needs. If hospitalized for more than one day, two support people may be permitted, provided only one support person be present at a time. Any such support person must be asymptomatic for, or not have previously been confirmed positive for, COVID-19. For more information, please visit the State’s website to view the full order.
We provide our patients and their visitors various amenities to help make their stay and visit more enjoyable.
There are two gift shops are available at Manchester Memorial Hospital. One is located inside the main entrance, and the other is located near the Ambulatory Services entrance. Our gif shop features a selection of items including gifts, cards, snacks, flowers, personal care items, baby items and toys. Items may also be purchased over the phone and can be delivered to a patient room. To learn more, please call the gift shop at 860.646.1222 ext. 2163
Cafeteria and Vending Machines
The hospital offers a full-service cafeteria located on the ground level of the hospital. Our cafeteria hours are as follows:
6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Weekends and holidays
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Vending machines are available and accessible 24 hours a day.
Free WiFi is available throughout the entire hospital for patients and visitors.