Visiting hours are 12 – 8 p.m. daily at Manchester Memorial and Rockville General Hospital
The health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors is our top priority and we value the healing quality of patient visitation. Please see information below to support both safety precautions and visitor allowances.
- Two visitors per patient, 16 years of age or older
- NOTE: Exceptions may apply for patients who are deemed as comfort measures only (end of life care).
- All visitors must pass COVID screening upon entry. Visitor passes will be given to individuals to wear to denote they have cleared the screening process.
- All visitors must arrive and continue to wear a face mask while in our facility.
Inpatient Units with Full/Partial Restrictions
**Visitor exceptions will be allowed at the discretion of Clinical Management which can include patients who are on comfort measures/end-of-life care.
- Oncology (Inpatient Only): Only visitors currently residing with the patient will be permitted**
- Family Birthing Center: One designated Support Person and One designated Visitor from time of arrival for birth through the transition back home. Siblings will be allowed to visit during regular visiting hours. These children should be accompanied by one of the two approved adult visitors. No additional adult visitors are currently permitted. Child-sized masks will be available at the nurses’ station.
- NICU: Only those with assigned wrist bands are permitted (2 bands per NICU patient).
- Behavioral Health: Visitation by appointment
- One visitor allowed based on accommodations. Visitor exceptions will be allowed at the discretion of Clinical Management which can include patients who are on comfort measures/end-of-life care.
Ambulatory & Outpatient Services
- One visitor allowed based on accommodations.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Per Connecticut’s Department of Public Health rule dated June 15, 2019 (Sections 19-13-D3 (Short-term hospitals, general and special), visitors are allowed for patients who need assistance due to the specifics of their disability and may have one designated support person with them to support their disability-related needs. If hospitalized for more than one day, two support people may be permitted, provided only one support person be present at a time. Any such support person must be asymptomatic for, or not have previously been confirmed positive for, COVID-19. For more information, please visit the State’s website to view the full order.