All full-time employees working at least 30 hours a week and part-time employees working between 20 – 29 hours a week are considered benefit eligible.
The first of the month following thirty (30) days of continuous employment.
Medical and Rx
- EPO – Designed to be a cost-effective means of obtaining health care for you and your family. The EPO offers a full range of coverage with low out-of- pocket expenses. All services must be received from providers in the Preferred EPO Network unless it is an emergency; otherwise the service will not be covered.
- PPO – Offers four plans to choose from with varied out-of-pocket expenses depending on your needs. With the PPO plans, you have the flexibility of using the EPO Network, the Blue Shield Network, as well as three of the plans offer an out-of-network benefit. The Preferred EPO Network offers the lowest out- of-pocket costs. Please see the EPO entry above for more details.
- Retail Pharmacy: 30 Day Supply
- Formulary Generic / $20 copay
- Formulary Brand / Brand $35 copay
- Mail Order Pharmacy: 90 Day Supply
- Formulary Generic / $40 copay
- Formulary Brand / $70 copay
Delta Dental PPO – The freedom to choose either a participating dentist or any non-network dental care provider. You will experience cost savings features when using a dentist who is a Delta Dental Preferred Provider.
Voluntary Vision Plan with the largest national provider of eye care coverage, VSP. Examination and lenses every 12 months and frames every 24 months.
Basic Life Insurance / AD&D – 1x base annual salary up to $200,000 maximum. Supplemental Life/Voluntary AD&D Plans available.
- Employer paid; Long-Term Disability coverage is available with 180-day elimination period and 60% income protection to $2,000 monthly maximum.Supplemental Long-Term Disability coverage is available. Short-Term Disability is available with a 7 -day elimination period and 60% of weekly income protection up to $2000/weekly for up to 26 weeks.
- Flexible Spending
- Medical Care Reimbursement is used for most medical expenses that are not covered by your insurance. The maximum amount you can contribute is $2,650 annually on a pre-tax basis. This is an IRS program.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement allows you to use pretax dollars for dependent care expenses, such as day care. The maximum that you may set aside is $5,000 annually on a pre-tax basis for this account.
You may contribute any amount up to 50% of your pay on a before tax basis; the maximum for calendar year 2019 is $18,000. Age 50 and older can contribute an additional $6,500 per year. All regular full time and part time employees are eligible to participate.
Community Health Care Credit Union
48 Haynes Street
Manchester, CT 06040
Paid Leave is front loaded (26 days/fiscal year), included are (6) company observed holidays.
Tuition Assistance, Direct Deposit, Employee Assistance Program, Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Discount Gym Membership and various Wellness Programs.
Eastern Connecticut Health Network is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.