The Glastonbury Wellness Center is a joint venture between ECHN and Healthtrax. The Center offers a unique mix of fitness, medical, and wellness services. The mission is to serve as a community resource for health improvement, combining traditional medical services with prevention, rehabilitation, fitness, education, and wellness services.
Overview of Services at the Glastonbury Wellness Center
- Private doctor offices - Many ECHN-credentialed doctors maintain offices at the Center.
- Rehabilitation Services - Licensed physical therapists, sports injury care, aquatic therapy, therapeutic massage and work-related injury care. For more information about our Rehabilitation Services or to make an appointment, please call 860.652.3181.
- Diagnostic Services - Walk-in blood draws, same-day X-ray, mammography, EKG, bone density testing. For more information about our Diagnostic Services or to make an appointment, please call 860.652.3182.
- Aquatic center with two pools, whirlpool, and sauna
- Two group exercise class studios and a wide variety of classes offered
- Multi-sport gymnasium (basketball and volleyball leagues)
- State-of-the-art fitness and cardiovascular equipment
- Family locker room suites
- Youth activity center for infants, preschoolers, and preteens
- Certified instructors
- Personal exercise programs
- Massage therapy
Call to make an appointment for your free fitness assessment and complimentary exercise class, workout or swim (valid only for local residents 23 years old or older): 860.652.7066.
Free, well-lighted, ample parking is available.