At CorpCare, located in South Windsor, ECHN offers occupational health services, employment physicals, and more.
Coming to CorpCare? Download forms that you may need:
Health care Worker? Download these forms:
CorpCare offers a health care solution that benefits your business and your employees.
Injury Care Management
- Provides a "one-stop" approach for comprehensive clinical care using nationally recognized treatment protocols.
- Coordinates 24-hour, year-round access to after-hour care through ECHN’s Emergency Departments.
- Sends timely documentation on medical and work status directly to employers and managed-care representatives for efficient claim processing.
- Works directly with employers to develop transitional work adjustments to minimize costs associated with lost work time.
- Coordinates quick access to a network of medical specialists for more complex cases.
- Educates employees about their injuries to prevent re-injury and increase confidence as they transition back to work.
- Improves workers' functional abilities and work tolerance (including muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness).
- Decreases injury duration and lost work time with early and appropriate rehabilitation that simulates work tasks.
- Offers worksite job analysis to ensure safe job placement following injury recovery.
- Pre-Placement Examinations
- Determines "fit-for-duty" status through focused medical and functional examinations based on essential job requirements.
- Recommends job accommodations for ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance.
Medical Surveillance Programs
- Meets your company's needs with customized medical monitoring programs.
- Offers hearing, vision, and respiratory tests that meet regulatory requirements and are performed by certified staff.
- Provides clear, concise, and comprehensive safety management reports to document compliance in the event of regulatory inspections.
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Programs
- Customizes testing programs to meet employers' needs, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws.
- Provides full substance abuse collection and analytical laboratory testing programs, including Medical Review Officer services.
- Offers comprehensive DOT programs.
- To learn more about these services, please call our Business Development Director at 860.533.6558.
Convenient, free, lighted parking is available.