Hospital emergency departments treat patients with the most serious conditions first, so patients with less urgent needs will often wait longer to see a doctor.
ECHN offers Urgent Care Services in South Windsor for treatment of non-emergency conditions where patients are seen on a first come, first served, walk-in basis.
ECHN Urgent Care Is:
- Staffed by licensed emergency medicine specialists
- Open days, evenings and weekends
- Able to perform X-rays on site
- Lower cost than a hospital emergency room visit for non-emergency care
Common Services Provided:
- Slips and falls
- Strains, sprains and broken bones
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Bruises and cuts requiring stitches
- Fever, cold and flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Mild to moderate asthma
- Splinters and foreign body removal
Urgent Care at South Windsor
2800 Tamarack Ave., Suite 105
South Windsor, CT 06074
M-F 9:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sat and Sun 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.