At ECHN’s CorpCare Occupational Health Services, we offer healthcare solutions that benefit your business and your employees.
Our mission is to offer employers the highest quality of care for their employees in a cost-effective manner. Our success is measured by the satisfaction of both employers and their employees.
To learn about CorpCare Occupational Health, please contact our business development director at 860.533.6558.
CorpCare’s benefits to employers include:
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Reduced injury-related lost work days
- Improved workplace compliance
- Increased employee productivity
- Timely appointments and communication
Our work-related injury and illness care features:
- A focus on return-to-work modified duty
- On-site medical imaging, physical therapy and orthopedic care services
- Specialist referral network
- After-hours injury care at Manchester Memorial Hospital, Rockville General Hospital and Urgent Care at South Windsor
Recognizing that the majority of health care dollars spent on employees today are for non-work-related conditions, CorpCare provides businesses with customized programs through its affiliation with ECHN.
Offerings available to businesses include:
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programs)
- Safety Training
- Health Screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol)
- Health Fairs
- Smoking Cessation program
Preventative Health Services, DOT and Physical Examinations
- Pre-placement physicals/work fitness assessments
- Audiometric testing
- Certified DOT and public service license examinations
- Firefighter and police physicals
- Functional capacity/ergonomic assessments
- Immunization services
- Medical surveillance examinations for regulatory compliance
- Return-to-work/fitness-for-duty examinations
- Spirometry testing
Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) service
- Specimen collection and analytical testing programs
Download the CorpCare brochure to learn more about us or call 860.647.4796.