2800 Tamarack Avenue
The ECHN Medical Building located at 2800 Tamarack Avenue houses:
- ECHN's Rehabilitation Services offered for orthopedic and sports injuries, neurological disorders, arthritis, and acute and chronic pain. Current specialized programs include manual therapy (including Mulligan's techniques), certified kinesio taping, balance and gait training, occupational therapy, and aquatic therapy in a specially designed indoor pool. The telephone number is 860.533.4670.
- Evergreen Imaging, a joint venture between ECHN and Eastern Connecticut Imaging Inc. (the radiology group on ECHN's Medical Staff). Medical imaging services offered include X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, short-bore MRI, and breast MRI. The telephone number is 860.533.4600. For more information, visit www.evergreenimaging.org.
- A full-service ECHN Laboratory Patient Service Center, staffed by a qualified and experienced phlebotomist and offering blood drawing and specimen collection services. The lab is open Monday -Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. Scheduled appointments and walk-in appointments are welcome. The telephone number is 860.896.4872.
- South Windsor Ambulatory Care Center, providing walk-in medical care by Richard Siahaan, MD.
- The offices of Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat Associates, the practice of Jeffrey Sawyer, MD.
- The offices of ophthalmologist Ilona Shternfeld, MD, and otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) Michael Shternfeld, MD.
- The offices of Eastern Connecticut Orthopedics, the practice of orthopedic surgeon Kenneth Alleyne, MD, and neurosurgeron Patrick Senetaus, MD, PhD.
- The offices of Sports Medicine Partners, Orthopedics
& Rehabilitation Therapy, PC, the practice of orthopedic surgeons Scott Bissell, MD and Vipul Dua, MD.
- The offices of general surgeon, Maher Suede, MD.