Tolland Medical Office Building
The ECHN Medical Building in Tolland is located at 6 Fieldstone Commons, at the corner of Route 195 and Merrow Road, near the Big Y Supermarket plaza. The building houses:
- A full-service ECHN Laboratory Patient Service Center, staffed by a qualified and experienced phlebotomist and offering blood drawing and specimen collection services. The lab is open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.). Scheduled appointments and walk-ins are welcome. The telephone number is 860.896.4872.
- Tolland Imaging Center, a collaboration among ECHN, Johnson Memorial Hospital, and Windham Hospital, offers state-of-the-art imaging services and technologies, including open MRI, CT scan, digital mammography, digital X-ray, ultrasound, and bone density screenings. The telephone number is 860.896.4848. For more information, visit www.tollandimaging.org.
- The office of family doctor Beth Schweitzer, MD.
- The office of orthopedic surgeon Vipul Dua, MD, who also has offices in South Windsor & Ellington.
- The office of orthopedic surgeon Kenneth Alleyne, MD, who also has an office in South Windsor.
- The office of gastroenterologist Alexia Koudellou, MD.
- A satellite office for Manchester OB/GYN Associates: Lawrence Arky, MD., William Guinan, MD., Carla Gunn, MD., Lon Manfredi, MD., Aziza Omrani, MD., and Daniel Welling, MD.