2400 Tamarack Avenue
The ECHN Medical Building located at 2400 Tamarack Avenue houses:
- The office of Eastern Connecticut Medical Professionals at South Windsor, the practice of Frances Natale, DO, Roula Rizk, MD and Ivelisse Viruet, MD. The telephone number is 860.533.4666.
- Evergreen Endoscopy Center: Evergreen Endoscopy Center is an ambulatory surgical center that specializes in the delivery of endoscopic procedures, colon cancer detection and prevention. Evergreen Endoscopy is a partnership between ECHN, the Colon & Rectal Surgeons of Greater Hartford, and several community gastroenterologists. The telephone number is 860.644.7336 (64GREEN).
- The office of gastroenterologist Jeffrey Breiter, MD
- A full-service ECHN Laboratory Patient Service Center staffed by a qualified and experienced phlebotomist and offering blood drawing and specimen collection services. The lab is open Monday-Friday from 6:30 a.m.–4:45 p.m., Saturday from 8:00 a.m.-noon (closed for lunch from 12:30 p.m.-1 p.m.). Scheduled appointments and walk-in appointments are welcome. The telephone number is 860.533.4693.
- The office of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of Greater Hartford, the practice of colon & rectal surgeons Amanda Ayers, MD, Saumitra Banerjee, MD, Steven Brown, MD, David Cherry, MD, William Pennoyer, MD, and David Walters, MD
- Walden Behavioral Care, an eating disorder clinic. Includes services for males, as well as females, and individuals with binge-eating disorder, in addition to anorexia and bulimia. The telephone number is 860.533.4672.
Acclaim Behavioral Services, LLC
is a comprehensive psychotherapy practice that provides psychological services to children, adolescents, adults and families. The office of Dr. Steven Bonanno, Dr. Janis Briga and Dr. Sarah Crawford provides individual, couples, marital and family counseling services covering a wide spectrum of emotional, psychological, behavioral and psychiatric problems. The telephone number is 860.432.1199.