The Honor & Memorial Program
Making a donation in honor or memory of someone special in your life is a meaningful gesture. These gifts help to provide enhanced healthcare services for other patients of ECHN. The ECHN Community Healthcare Foundation values the relationships that are connected to these types of donations. To that end, we continue our program that will acknowledge each gift made in honor or memory of someone with a greeting card that captures the sentiment of the gift. The honoree or the family of the deceased will receive a card with a listing of the people who have made tribute donations. Donation amounts will not be disclosed. Upon the donor's request, all contributions can be designated to benefit the program of their choice or will be contributed to the Annual Fund that serves the greatest needs of our patients.
Here are some reasons to recognize someone special in your life:
- In gratitude for the care you received at an ECHN facility
- In memory of someone who is deceased
- In honor of a special milestone: a birthday, marriage or anniversary
- In honor of an accomplishment
- As a holiday gift
- As a thank you to someone or a group of special people in your life
You may make a gift right now through our online donation form
using a credit card, or by calling us at 860.647.4753
To send a donation by mail, please include a note stating:
- The name of the person you wish to honor
- Your own name and address
- (Optional) The name and address of the person we should notify of your gift
We will inform the person or family that you have made a gift, but we do keep the dollar amounts of all gifts confidential. Gifts made in honor of a friend or loved one are tax-deductible.
Checks should be made out to ECHN Community Healthcare Foundation. Please mail to:
ECHN Community Healthcare Foundation
71 Haynes Street
Manchester, CT 06040
All gifts are greatly appreciated and tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.